Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Craft your way to a Coupon Holder


Coupon Holder: Supplies Felt I used old felt from a school project I believe they're 4 for $1 at Hobby Lobby. 
 Then a ruler, hot glue gun, scissors, ribbon, thread, and a button




I had felt glue but it takes 4 hours to dry so I just used a hot glue gun 

Now to get started I took the big felt piece 

          Then I measured other felt piece half way (to where it folded up) and over layer them then hot glued to make a pocket, I believe I ended up with 7 holders all together. 


Time to get it to close, I took thread and a button (I only used one) sewed it from the back and attached the button. Then I took ribbon and glued it from the back and wrapped it around to loop around the button on the front. 





I even attached a small piece to hold a pen/pencil. 
And now you are done, it took me about an hour to finish it but I did it off a whim. So I hope you like it. 


EXTRA TIPS:
If I made another one I would have went to a craft store and bought a board of some kind and glued the felt to the board to make it stand up better. 






No comments:

Post a Comment